EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
Audio Level: Release Notes
184.108.40.206 - Mar 31, 2020
- The project has been updated in accordance with cumulative changes in the base libraries.
220.127.116.11 - Jul 31, 2018
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP (v140_xp).
- Corrected protection system (accumulated corrections).
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
- Added code signing certificate.
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Fixed bug with incorrect calculation of the triggering request for a given threshold level.
- The method IMLAudioLevel::AdviseEvent(.., LPVOID hEvent, ..) has been fixed for use in the 64-bit version.
- Upgraded C++ and C# samples
18.104.22.168 - Jun 12, 2013
- Upgraded to latest ATL.
- Added method for upload license from application code.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 07, 2013
- Fixed bug in level notification for MEDIASUBTYPE_IEEE_FLOAT audio stream.
- Corrected property page.
- Corrected C++ sample (positioning slider).
- Upgraded license system.
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com.
126.96.36.199 - Nov 23, 2012
- Added support of MEDIASUBTYPE_IEEE_FLOAT.
188.8.131.52 - Mar 31, 2012
- Fixed problem with trial message in Debug 64 bit version.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 11, 2012
- Added 64-bit version.
- Added 64-bit sample application.
220.127.116.11 - Feb 22, 2012
- Added changes in base libraries.
- Upgraded installer.
18.104.22.168 - Oct 10, 2011
22.214.171.124 - Sep 15, 2011
- Supported audio bit depth is now from 8 to 32 bits.
126.96.36.199 - May 11, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening on Windows 7.
- Fixed level notifications on property page.
188.8.131.52 - May 12, 2010
- Fixed IPersistStream::Load() bug for multichannel audio.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 24, 2010
- Fixed false positive notification from AVG antivirus.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 26, 2010
- Fixed: Installer bug for Windows Vista.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 06, 2010
- Fixed: Multithread issue with GetLevel() calls.
22.214.171.124 - Apr 28, 2009
- Added: C++ sample.
- Fixed: Names of interfaces changed to IMLAudioLevel and MLAudioLevelNotify.
- Fixed: Returned values (HRESULT) from IMLAudioLevel::GetLevel().
126.96.36.199 - Mar 01, 2009
- Fixed: Usage of filter's interface from VB. DWORD parameters of interface methods changed to int.
188.8.131.52 - Oct 9, 2008
- Changed: Algorithm of fade effect for gain changing.
- Added: Control on property page for setting duration of fade effect.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 7, 2008
- Fixed: Problem with empty input audio samples.
220.127.116.11 - Oct 7, 2008
- Fixed: Problems with output samples delay correction.
- Added: Controls for setting of delay vai property page.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 29, 2008
- Fixed: Removed unnecessary ASSERT in integrator class.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 30, 2008
- Note: First upload.
- Added: Support for up to 32 channels.
- Added: Automatic gain control.
- Added: Property page.
- Fixed: Algorythm of level measuring and all related functions.