EventsNov 08, 2018. Freeware Opus Encoder Filter.
First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Audio/Video Synchronizer DirectShow Filter: Release Notes
188.8.131.52 - Feb 23, 2015
- Added audio delay feature and interface methods for get/set audio delay.
- Added method for get video stream parameters (number of input, skipped, duplicated and output frames).
- Added method for check gaps in the video stream (current and maximal difference between clock and start time of sample).
- Added method for get parameters of output video samples (current and maximal number of cached samples, number of buffers in allocator).
- Added method for enable/disable real duplication of output video samples.
- Extended property page for support new functionality.
184.108.40.206 - Dec 07, 2015
- The filter was updated according to changes in the base libraries.
- Corrected methods for connecting pins.
220.127.116.11 - Sep 11, 2014
- Upgraded protection.
- Added C++ sample.
18.104.22.168 - Sep 29, 2013
- Upgraded to latest ATL
- Upgraded license system, added method for upload license from application code
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com
22.214.171.124 - Feb 06, 2012
- Synchronization algorithm rewritten
126.96.36.199 - Jan 20, 2012
- Fixed: problem with round-off error for big start times from Reference Clock
188.8.131.52 - May 18, 2011
- Fixed problem with invalid video media times (0,1), (0,1), ...
184.108.40.206 - May 05, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening on Windows 7.
- Added method to disable usage of input video media times.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 10, 2011
- Added synchronization for video devices, which don't use Reference Clock for time stamping.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 24, 2010
- Fixed false positive notification from AVG antivirus.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 26, 2010
- Fixed installer bug for Windows Vista.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 16, 2009
- Fixed error on property page (invalid parameters for "Max duration of audio...").
188.8.131.52 - May 24, 2009
- Fixed usage of filter from VB6. Interface of filter corrected for VB6 support.
184.108.40.206 - Apr 24, 2009
- Interface of filter and property page corrected.
- Added usage of input FPS on output.
- Added method to set maximum duration of audio samples.
- Added type library.
- Fixed problem with bad media times for audio stream from DeckLink boards.