EventsApr 06, 2021. Audio Level.
Added Spectrum analysis feature. Read more...
Jun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer. Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
MPEG-2 Video Decoder DirectShow Filter: Release Notes
126.96.36.199 - Mar 19, 2020
- Fixed color space conversion from internal to output color space.
- The project has been updated in accordance with cumulative changes in the base libraries.
- The project was recompiled with Visual Studio 2015 - Windows XP (v140_xp), fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- Upgraded to IPP 2019.2.
188.8.131.52 - Jul 13, 2017
- Fixed problem with loss of media type attached to the first output sample in the call sequence: first call of Pause(), SetPosition().
- Fixed code of output pin class for work with GMFBridge.
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Upgraded to IPP 184.108.40.2060.
- Corrected protection system (cumulative corrections).
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
- Corrected C++ and C# samples.
220.127.116.11 - May 18, 2014
- Release for references before big changes.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 14, 2014
- Fixed sending EOS when positioning on the last frame in the file.
22.214.171.124 - Mar 06, 2014
- Fixed invalid size of output samples for YV12, I420 and NV12 color spaces
- Fixed hang-up for files with one I-frame only
126.96.36.199 - Jan 22, 2014
- Fixed function for change MERIT_VALUE of filter
188.8.131.52 - Jan 20, 2014
- Fixed function for change MERIT_VALUE of filter
- Added code for registration customer specific CLSIDs for filter and property pages
184.108.40.206 - Jun 12, 2013
- Upgraded to latest ATL.
- Added method for upload license from application code.
220.127.116.11 - Jun 06, 2013
- Upgraded license system.
- Corrected C++ sample (positioning slider).
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com.
18.104.22.168 - Nov 08, 2012
22.214.171.124 - Jul 15, 2012
- Added 64-bit version.
- Upgraded to IPP 7.0.7.
- Added C++ and C# samples.
- Fixed problem with last frames output.
126.96.36.199 - Jun 14, 2011
- Fixed multithreading bug for files with small number of slices (<=5).
188.8.131.52 - May 11, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening on Windows 7.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 10, 2011
- Fixed bug with playback stop if MPEG-2 signature 0x000001 is last in DirectShow sample.
- Fixed incorrect setting of interlace flags for MPEG-2 top/bottom fields.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 23, 2011
18.104.22.168 - Dec 27, 2010
- Fixed algorithm for calculation of output time stamps.
22.214.171.124 - Nov 16, 2010
- Fixed invalid down-top conversion for output RGB color spaces.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 20, 2010
- Fixed output interlace flags.
- Added loading of parameters from registry.
188.8.131.52 - Jul 14, 2010
- Fixed: Problems with positioning if sequence_header() not found at start.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 23, 2010
- Fixed: False positive notification from AVG antivirus.
220.127.116.11 - Feb 17, 2010
- Changed: Upgraded to IPP 6.1.3.
- Fixed: Installer bug for Windows Vista.
18.104.22.168_beta - Nov 02, 2009
- Changed: Changed IPP version to 6.1.1.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 29, 2009
- Fixed: Problem with deinterlacing for YUV420 color space.
126.96.36.199 - Apr 04, 2009
- Added: Searching for VMR in downstream chain and maintaining of aspect ratio if it is found.
188.8.131.52 - Mar 30, 2009
- Fixed: FPS correction bug for first samples.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 27, 2009
- Fixed: FPS correction bug after positioning.
220.127.116.11 - Mar 26, 2009
- Fixed: Changing of merit value with rundll32.exe.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 06, 2009
- Fixed: Some problems with Microsoft MPEG-2 Demultiplexer.
22.214.171.124 - Mar 05, 2009
- Fixed: Dynamic media type changing.
- Fixed: Output time stamps for invalid FPS from connection media type.
- Added: Pass through mode set as default.
126.96.36.199 - Feb 19, 2009
- Added: Dynamic reconnection and dynamic media type changing.
- Added: Pass through mode for input time stamps.
- Fixed: Problems with media seeking.
- Fixed: Skipping of frames at start of playing.
- Fixed: Output time stamps.
188.8.131.52 - Jan 30, 2009
- Fixed: Problem with bad input media type from MainConcept MPEG Push Demultiplexer (updated).
184.108.40.206 - Jan 30, 2009
- Fixed: Problem with bad input media type from MainConcept MPEG Push Demultiplexer.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 29, 2009
- Fixed: Output aspect ratio.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 21, 2009
- Fixed: Bug with ARGB32 output media type.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 20, 2009
- Added: Default merit value set to "MERIT_UNLIKELY".
- Added method for change merit value with "rundll32.exe".
- Fixed: Invalid time stamps after positioning commands.
126.96.36.199 - Nov 5, 2008