DirectShow filter for splitting a digital video (DV) stream into its component video and audio streams. Supports DV25, DV50 and DV100.
Within the DV format audio and video is stored in the same frame. A DV Splitter is required to split the DV stream into audio and video streams to be processed separately by the downstream filters (such as Audio Renderer and DV Decoder). The audio data is extracted by the DV Splitter and is delivered to the audio pins, while the original DV frame is delivered to the video output pin as a video frame. This fame is not modified, except for the media type being changed from MEDIATYPE_Interleaved to MEDIATYPE_Video. The media type is changed in order to inform the downstream filter that the audio data in this frame should be ignored.
For DV25, the extracted audio data is delivered either as one stereo or two mono output pins. For DV50 - up to 2 stereo or 4 mono or 1 multichannel streams. For DV100 - up to 4 stereo or 8 mono or 1 multichannel audio streams.
The DV Splitter is available with the DV/DVCPRO HD Codec SDK.
- Supports 1, 2 or 4 stereo channels on separate audio pins (depends on input media type).
- Stereo sound can be splitted on separate mono channels (2, 4 or 8 channels).
- All channels may be mixed into a single multichannel audio stream.
- Input samples accumulated in internal container to create leading of audio stream.
Supported DV Standards
- IEC 61834-2: SD format for 525-60 and 625-50 systems
- SMPTE 314M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video - 25 and 50 Mb/s
- SMPTE 370M: Data Structure for DV-Based Audio, Data and Compressed Video at 100 Mb/s 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p, 720/50p
- Download a full-featured 30-day evaluation version! Download a full-featured 30-day evaluation version!
- Contact Support...
- Contact Sales!
|Single Application License||250 EUR |
|Single Developer License||440 EUR |
|Team License||625 EUR |