DirectShow filter to delay uncompressed video or audio streams in buffering or waiting modes.
Delayer is DirectShow filter to delay uncompressed video or uncompressed audio (PCM, float) streams. 2 modes of operation are supported: buffering samples in memory and delaying input samples (waiting mode).
- Buffering mode.
The delay is implemented by storing delayed data from samples in the internal buffers. Additional memory buffers are allocated for this. This mode can be used for any type of source - live and file.
- Waiting mode.
The delay is implemented by holding the received samples until the required delay is reached (input is closed for the duration of the delay). Additional memory for storing delayed data from samples is not used, only regular buffers from allocators are used.
NOTE. This mode can only be used for file sources without stream sync by timer/Reference Clock. Using it for live sources (synchronized by timer/RC) will result in unpredictable frame/sample loss.
- Input and output allocators (external or own) can be selected for optimal performance.
- Delay implementation:
- Video: the same frame is sent until the required delay is reached
- Audio: silent samples are sent until the required delay is reached
Types of Streams
- Uncompressed video (YUY2, UYVY, YVYU, Y422, NV12, YV12, I420, ARGB32, RGB32, RGB24, RGB565, RGB555, v210, r210, etc.).
NOTE. If the color space of the connection is unknown to the filter, then there may be problems with copying frames (invalid alignment).
- Uncompressed audio (PCM or float).
You Might Also Need
- QuickSync Decoder - DirectShow filter for decoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames encoded in H264 format.
- Audio Decoder - Decoder for MP3 and AAC audio streams with the ability to switch dynamically between streams.
- Video Mixer - DirectShow filter for real-time mixing of video streams, pictures and texts
- Audio Mixer - DirectShow filter for real-time mixing of multiple mono, stereo or multichannel audio streams.
|Single Application License||850 EUR |
|Single Developer License||1450 EUR |
|Team License||2100 EUR |