EventsSep 13, 2018. MPEG-4 Cutter.
New release 18.104.22.168. Download
Sep 14, 2018. MP4 & MP4 & QuickTime Writer. New features. Read more...
Sep 18, 2018. MXF Reader. Added support for Clipster files. Read more...
Oct 26, 2018. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for TURN servers. Read more...
Nov 08, 2018. Freeware Opus Encoder Filter. First public release. Download
Audio Decoder DirectShow Filter: Release Notes
22.214.171.124 - Oct 06, 2017
- Fixed code of output pin class for work with GMFBridge.
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
126.96.36.199 - Sep 21, 2016
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Corrected protection system (accumulated corrections).
- Added code signing certificate.
- Added cumulative corrections in base libraries.
- Fixed ADTS stream bug for unknown number of channels (adts_fixed_header::channel_configuration == 0).
- Fixed decoder bug for two SCE channels in one 2-channel frame.
- Corrected C++ and C# samples.
188.8.131.52 - Mar 22, 2014
- Fixed ADTS stream bugs for audio from MPEG-2 Transport stream.
184.108.40.206 - Aug 01, 2013
- Corrected SBR mode parameters for ADTS and ADIF formats.
- Upgraded to latest ATL.
- Upgraded license system.
- Added method for upload license from application code.
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com.
220.127.116.11 - Aug 28, 2012
- Added support for ADIF and ADTS streams.
- Added dynamic media type changing.
- Output pin derived from new base class.
18.104.22.168 - Jun 18, 2012
- Added 64-bit version.
- Added C++ and C# samples.
- Fixed AAC SBR sound (invalid low frequency).
- Fixed AAC channel distribution.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 15, 2012
- String parameters of SetMerit() method converted to Unicode.
126.96.36.199 - May 11, 2011
- Fixed problem with property page opening on Windows 7.
188.8.131.52 - Sep 22, 2010
- Disabled decoding of AC-3 encoded sound.
184.108.40.206 - Sep 16, 2010
- Added multichannel audio for AAC.
- Fixed distribution of channels for AAC.
- Fixed media type for multichannel sound.
220.127.116.11 - Apr 30, 2010
18.104.22.168 - Mar 24, 2010
- Fixed false positive notification from AVG antivirus.
22.214.171.124 - Mar 03, 2010
- Added registry settings for pass-through mode and float algorithm.
126.96.36.199 - Mar 02, 2010
- Fixed time stamps for output samples if rate != 1.0.
188.8.131.52 - Jan 28, 2010
- Fixed installer bug for Windows Vista.
184.108.40.206 - Jan 20, 2010
- Fixed dynamic media type changing.
- AC-3 stream parsing.
- Added IPP 6.1.3.
220.127.116.11 - Dec 14, 2009
- Added new connection media type for AAC sound (output media type of MainConcept AAC Encoder).
18.104.22.168 - Nov 15, 2009
- Added support of audio stream with 0x2000 tag.
22.214.171.124 - Oct 07, 2009
- Added: Multichannel audio for AC3.
- Added: Upgraded to IPP 6.1.
- Fixed: Decoding of high bitrates for Layer II in single_channel mode.
- Fixed: Connection bug (wBitsPerSample = 0).
126.96.36.199 - Sep 02, 2009
188.8.131.52 - Jun 24, 2009
- Fixed: Corrected installer.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 26, 2009
- Added: Changing of merit value with rundll32.exe.
220.127.116.11 - Feb 12, 2009
- Added: Pass through mode for input time stamps (interface methods and control on property page).
18.104.22.168 - Feb 10, 2009
- Added: Support of LPCM sound (16 bits, mono/stereo).
22.214.171.124 - Feb 02, 2009
- Fixed: Names of property pages changed (added prefix MLAud).
126.96.36.199 - Jan 05, 2009