EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
H.264/AVC Video Decoder: Release Notes
220.127.116.11 - Mar 28, 2019
- Fixed bug with incorrect end of slice checking.
- Corrected C++ and C# samples.
18.104.22.168 - Mar 11, 2019
- Fixed problem with skipped frames at the end of the stream.
- Fixed problems with access_unit_delimiter NAL Unit.
- Fixed problems with 4:4:4 color space (chroma_format_idc = 3).
- Fixed preferable output color spaces for 4:2:0, 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 formats.
- Upgraded to IPP 2019.2
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP (v140_xp).
- Corrected protection system (cumulative corrections).
- Added code signing certificate.
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
22.214.171.124 - Oct 21, 2015
- Fixed 4K (3840x2160) decoding.
126.96.36.199 - Feb 05, 2015
- Fixed invalid 16->8 conversion.
- Removed invalid notification of Graph Manager.
- Activated the internal Taggant System to fight against antivirus false positives in protected applications.
188.8.131.52 - Oct 23, 2014
- Corrected output media type: FPS from input media type is used as output (instead FPS from H264 header).
184.108.40.206 - Oct 21, 2014
- Upgraded to IPP 8.2.0.
- Fixed invalid aspect ratio for Panasonic P2 AVC-INTRA 1440x1080 streams.
- Added methods for set and get number of threads used for decoding.
- Added default value for number of work threads AVO_DEFAULT_NUM_THREADS = 4.
- Corrected property page and C++/C# sample applications.
220.127.116.11 - Apr 21, 2014
- Corrected splitting of input stream on NAL Units.
- Default output color space for 4:2:0 chroma format (if "Force original chroma format" selected) changed to NV12.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 22, 2014
- Fixed function for change MERIT_VALUE of filter
22.214.171.124 - Jan 20, 2014
- Fixed function for change MERIT_VALUE of filter
- Added code for registration customer specific CLSIDs for filter and property pages
126.96.36.199 - Nov 05, 2013
- Added output of preview sample if next IMediaSeeking::SetPositions() called
- Added registry setting to delay call of BeginFlush() if preview sample sent to output pin
- Upgraded protection
188.8.131.52 - Oct 23, 2013
- Corrected function for prepare samples in the main decoding thread
184.108.40.206 - Oct 10, 2013
- Fixed bug with conversion of the output images to RGB color space
220.127.116.11 - Oct 08, 2013
- Fixed bug of the lack of VIDEOINFOHEADER media types on output pin when "Force original chroma format" is TRUE
18.104.22.168 - Oct 04, 2013
- Added image cropping according to input media type's rectangles (used for play invalid files without cropping data)
22.214.171.124 - Sep 12, 2013
- Fixed bug with preroll handling
126.96.36.199 - Jul 18, 2013
- Fixed bug with internal threads, increased performance
- Solved the problem of frame loss
- Upgraded to latest ATL
- Added method for upload license from application code
- Upgraded license system
- Corrected C++ sample (positioning slider)
- Filter moved to AVObjects.com
188.8.131.52 - Nov 19, 2012
- Fixed problem with ACCESS_DENIED at end of file
184.108.40.206 - Nov 07, 2012
- Fixed invalid assert in Debug version
220.127.116.11 - Nov 06, 2012
- Fixed problems with IPP (invalid CPU defining for i3/i5 Sandy Bridge processors)
18.104.22.168 - Sep 02, 2012
- Redesigned/rewritten structure of filter to improve performance and stability; resolved several critical problems.
- Added 64-bit version.
- Upgraded to IPP 7.0.7.
- Added C++ and C# samples.
- Fixed problem with skipped output frames after EOS receiving.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 24, 2011
- Fixed bug with length prefixes before NAL Units.
126.96.36.199 - Jul 02, 2010
- Fixed: H.264 from MPEG-2 TS stream.
- Fixed: Aspect ratio problem.
- Fixed: Interlacing problem.
- Fixed: Time stamps issue.
- Added: Dynamic reconnection.
- Added: Dynamic media type changing.
- Added: 2 new connection media types (for ffdshow and MainConcept encoders).
188.8.131.52 - May 26, 2010
- Added: Decoding of H.264 byte stream from MPEG-2 TS.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 30, 2010
- Fixed: False positive notification from AVG antivirus.
220.127.116.11 - Feb 17, 2010
- Changed: Upgraded to IPP 6.1.3.
- Fixed: Installer bug for Windows Vista.
18.104.22.168 - Oct 27, 2009
- Fixed: Bug with playing H.264 elementary stream from MPEG-2 transport stream.
22.214.171.124 - Oct 24, 2009
- Fixed: 4:2:2 color space bug.
- Fixed: Seeking in release version bug.
- Fixed: Interlace flags.
- Fixed: Input media type parsing.
126.96.36.199 - Oct 04, 2009
- Added: Support of media type from MainConcept splitter.
- Changed: Upgraded to IPP 6.1.
188.8.131.52 - Sep 09, 2009