EventsNov 08, 2018. Freeware Opus Encoder Filter.
First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
QT based Decoder: Release Notes
184.108.40.206 - Nov 03, 2017
- Fixed issue with changing the color space at the output from QT decoder.
- Fixed default aspect ratio value.
220.127.116.11 - Oct 31, 2017
- Changed compilation settings for use program also on Windows XP ('v100' is selected).
18.104.22.168 - Oct 20, 2017
- Added decoding of the VC-3 (DNxHD) stream using the AVID plug-in.
- Added 10-bit YUV ('v210'), 10 and 16-bit RGB output color spaces.
- Added the selection of the full (0-255, 0-1024) or limited (16-235, 64-940) range for decoded RGB frames from VC-3 (DNxHD) stream.
- Added automatic selection of 16 bit depth output color space from QT decoder if bit depth for the encoded stream and for the filter output > 8 bit.
- Added interface method to obtain the parameters of the input encoded stream.
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Fixed a problem with the loss of the media type (attached by the downstream filter to the first output sample) in the call sequence: first call of Pause(), SetPosition().
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- Added code signing certificate.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 22, 2017
- Fixed invalid output mediatype for AM_MEDIA_TYPE::formattype = FORMAT_VideoInfo.
126.96.36.199 - May 30, 2017
- Fixed code of output pin class for work with GMFBridge.
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
- Upgraded to IPP 188.8.131.520
184.108.40.206 - Jan 21, 2016