EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
QuickSync Decoder: Release Notes
18.104.22.168 - Sep 17, 2019
- Fixed parsing of the input H264 media type.
- If the hardware decoder cannot decode the stream, a software decoder is automatically created (if any decoder can be used).
22.214.171.124 - Sep 06, 2019
- Added forced selection of output subtype and format from registry settings.
- Corrected parsing of headers from connection mediatype for H264 stream from MPEG-2 TS.
- Corrected internal objects for gluing frames and handling EOS.
- Upgraded to IPP 2019.2.
- MPEG-2 decoding is temporarily disabled.
126.96.36.199 - Jan 23, 2019
- Internal objects for gluing frames rewritten, big changes are made to the decoder wrapper.
- Upgraded to IPP 2019.1.
- The compilation options for VS2015 are selected to install the filter also in Windows XP (v140_xp).
188.8.131.52 - May 04, 2018
184.108.40.206 - Apr 03, 2018
- Upgraded to Intel Media_SDK_2017.0.1 (MFX version 1.23).
- Corrected color conversions for interlaced frames.
- Changed compilation settings for use program also on Windows XP ('v100' is selected).
220.127.116.11 - Aug 31, 2017
- Added code for receive H264 stream with separate NAL Units in DirectShow samples (from network source).
- Fixed problem with loss of media type attached to the first output sample in the call sequence: first call of Pause(), SetPosition().
- Added a special code for checking output media types for VIDEOINFOHEADER::AvgTimePerFrame = 0.
18.104.22.168 - May 30, 2017
- Fixed code of output pin class for work with GMFBridge.
- Corrected functions for color conversions.
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
- The protection settings were changed to reduce false positive notifications from antiviruses.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 20, 2017
- Corrected list of output media types and color conversions.
- Upgraded to IPP 126.96.36.1990.
188.8.131.52 - Jul 23, 2016
- Upgraded to the newest Intel Media SDK 2016-R2 (v. 1.19).
- Extended debug info.
184.108.40.206 - Jun 27, 2016
- Fixed problem with EOS for streams with end_of_seq_rbsp() on end of stream.
220.127.116.11 - Jun 10, 2016
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
18.104.22.168 - Jun 08, 2016
- Corrected EOS handling for H264 decoding.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 08, 2016
- Fixed license subsystem for multithreaded environment.
126.96.36.199 - Jun 07, 2016
- Extended "license expired" message.
188.8.131.52 - Jun 03, 2016
- Corrected license subsystem.
184.108.40.206 - May 30, 2016
- Name of filter changed to "QS Decoder" (former name was "H264 QS Decoder").
- Added C# sample.
- Corrected C++ sample.
- Added code signing certificate.
220.127.116.11 - May 24, 2016
- Added code for connection with H264 media types without headers (Intel Media SDK H.264 Encoder, H264 in AVI files, etc.).
- Disabled usage of the invalid old versions libmfxhwXX.dll (<= 1.4).
18.104.22.168 - May 20, 2016
- libmfx.lib removed from project (layer between decoder filter and libmfxswXX.dll/libmfxhwXX.dll).
22.214.171.124 - May 17, 2016
- Extended debug info, corrected asserts.
126.96.36.199 - Apr 26, 2016
- Fixed bug with critical sections for get and flush output frames.
- Fixed check for mfxFrameInfo::BitDepthLuma and BitDepthChroma (values depend from version of Intel library).
- Fixed main method for decoding.
- Upgraded methods for logging/debugging.
- Removed invalid asserts.
188.8.131.52 - Apr 25, 2016
- MPEG-2 decoding added.
- Large changes in the structure of the filter and internal objects.
184.108.40.206 - Mar 16, 2016
- First public beta release.
220.127.116.11 - Mar 14, 2016