EventsJul 01, 2023. Delayer.
The first release of the new DirectShow filter to delay uncompressed video or uncompressed audio streams. Read more...
Apr 06, 2021. Audio Level. Added Spectrum analysis feature. Read more...
Jun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer. Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
QuickSync Encoder: Release Notes
188.8.131.52 - Sep 26, 2023
- Removed incorrect assert about missing HEVCE_DP_GACC plugin in mfxplugin64_hw.dll for 12th gen Intel Core
- Added debugging information about slice types in HEVC encoded bitstream
184.108.40.206 - Jun 30, 2022
- Removed incorrect assert in Debug64 about missing of mfxplugin64_hevce_gacc.dll
220.127.116.11 - Jun 30, 2022
- Upgraded to Intel Media SDK 2021 R1 (API version 1.35)
- HEVC GACC plugin mfxplugin64_hevce_gacc.dll removed from the installation package.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 28, 2022
- Fixed a bug in flushing implementation.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 11, 2022
- Expanded property page, added tooltips.
126.96.36.199 - Jan 08, 2022
- Corrected IForceEOS interface: timestamps from encoded output samples are now used to check forced EOS position.
188.8.131.52 - Dec 27, 2021
- Added interface IForceEOS for synchronizing output from filter chains in a graph.
- Upgraded to IPP 2021.4.0.
- Corrected debugging output.
184.108.40.206 - Nov 02, 2021
220.127.116.11 - Sep 13, 2021
- Fixed inter-thread synchronization during flushing (assert when taking a new sample during flushing).
- Fixed C# sample.
18.104.22.168 - Jul 15, 2021
- Fixed bug with negative input height for RGB frames.
- Upgraded to IPP 2021.3.0.
- Fixed property page "About" for opening with OleCreatePropertyFrame().
- Fixed C++ sample.
22.214.171.124 - Jun 02, 2021
- Fixed a bug on the property page if it is displayed in an external process (in an external GraphEdit).
- Fixed implementation of color conversions.
- Corrected C++ sample.
126.96.36.199 - Mar 31, 2021
- Fixed implementation of the IAVOPinConnect interface.
188.8.131.52 - Mar 26, 2021
- Fixed problem with hardware encoder when there are multiple video devices.
- Added IAVOPinConnect interface to select preferred input subtype/formattype.
- Extended property page to select preferred input subtype/formattype.
- Extended IPersistStream data and registry settings to load preferred subtype/formattype.
- Corrected filter installer.
184.108.40.206 - Nov 16, 2020
- Fixed bug when getting settings from encoder parameters.
220.127.116.11 - Oct 28, 2020
- The wrapper class for the Intel QuickSync encoder has been redesigned.
- Added HEVC DP GACC encoder: Media SDK HEVC GPU Accelerated plugin which is a part of graphics driver.
- Reduced size of allocated memory for input frames and output bitstreams.
- Fixed size of buffers for output bitstreams.
- Fixed real bitrate value returned after changing parameters.
- Fixed methods for flushing encoders.
- Fixed methods of changing the bitrate "on the fly".
- Fixed problem with setting very low bitrate in H264 encoders (soft and hard).
- Extended IAVOQSEncoder interface, added methods for getting connection types and aspect ratio.
- Corrected output pin class.
- Corrected and extended property page.
- Upgraded to IPP 2020.2
- Added C++ and C# samples.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 25, 2020
- Fixed bitrate change for H264 and MPEG-2 soft encoders
- Fixed property page, allowed fast bitrate change "on the fly" (enter a number + press Enter).
- The size of DirectShow samples for very high bitrates and low FPS is increased.
22.214.171.124 - Aug 19, 2020
- Fixed issue with output aspect ratio for input media type with VIDEOINFOHEADER.
- Fixed cleaning and calculation of the average bitrate.
126.96.36.199 - May 27, 2020
- HVC1 media types are fixed, the list of output media types is expanded.
188.8.131.52 - May 26, 2020
- Fixed bug with processing fields of interlaced frames.
- Fixed bug with filter stopping due to error from the allocator when using some third-party decoders.
- Settings for encoding interlaced frames in MPEG-2 are corrected.
184.108.40.206 - May 22, 2020