EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
QuickSync Encoder: Release Notes
188.8.131.52 - Nov 16, 2020
- Fixed bug when getting settings from encoder parameters.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 28, 2020
- The wrapper class for the Intel QuickSync encoder has been redesigned.
- Added HEVC DP GACC encoder: Media SDK HEVC GPU Accelerated plugin which is a part of graphics driver.
- Reduced size of allocated memory for input frames and output bitstreams.
- Fixed size of buffers for output bitstreams.
- Fixed real bitrate value returned after changing parameters.
- Fixed methods for flushing encoders.
- Fixed methods of changing the bitrate "on the fly".
- Fixed problem with setting very low bitrate in H264 encoders (soft and hard).
- Extended IAVOQSEncoder interface, added methods for getting connection types and aspect ratio.
- Corrected output pin class.
- Corrected and extended property page.
- Upgraded to IPP 2020.2
- Added C++ and C# samples.
220.127.116.11 - Aug 25, 2020
- Fixed bitrate change for H264 and MPEG-2 soft encoders
- Fixed property page, allowed fast bitrate change "on the fly" (enter a number + press Enter).
- The size of DirectShow samples for very high bitrates and low FPS is increased.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 19, 2020
- Fixed issue with output aspect ratio for input media type with VIDEOINFOHEADER.
- Fixed cleaning and calculation of the average bitrate.
22.214.171.124 - May 27, 2020
- HVC1 media types are fixed, the list of output media types is expanded.
126.96.36.199 - May 26, 2020
- Fixed bug with processing fields of interlaced frames.
- Fixed bug with filter stopping due to error from the allocator when using some third-party decoders.
- Settings for encoding interlaced frames in MPEG-2 are corrected.
188.8.131.52 - May 22, 2020