EventsApr 06, 2021. Audio Level.
Added Spectrum analysis feature. Read more...
Jun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer. Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
QuickSync Encoder: Release Notes
188.8.131.52 - Jun 30, 2022
- Removed incorrect assert in Debug64 about missing of mfxplugin64_hevce_gacc.dll
184.108.40.206 - Jun 30, 2022
- Upgraded to Intel Media SDK 2021 R1 (API version 1.35)
- HEVC GACC plugin mfxplugin64_hevce_gacc.dll removed from the installation package.
220.127.116.11 - Jan 28, 2022
- Fixed a bug in flushing implementation.
18.104.22.168 - Jan 11, 2022
- Expanded property page, added tooltips.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 08, 2022
- Corrected IForceEOS interface: timestamps from encoded output samples are now used to check forced EOS position.
126.96.36.199 - Dec 27, 2021
- Added interface IForceEOS for synchronizing output from filter chains in a graph.
- Upgraded to IPP 2021.4.0.
- Corrected debugging output.
188.8.131.52 - Nov 02, 2021
184.108.40.206 - Sep 13, 2021
- Fixed inter-thread synchronization during flushing (assert when taking a new sample during flushing).
- Fixed C# sample.
220.127.116.11 - Jul 15, 2021
- Fixed bug with negative input height for RGB frames.
- Upgraded to IPP 2021.3.0.
- Fixed property page "About" for opening with OleCreatePropertyFrame().
- Fixed C++ sample.
18.104.22.168 - Jun 02, 2021
- Fixed a bug on the property page if it is displayed in an external process (in an external GraphEdit).
- Fixed implementation of color conversions.
- Corrected C++ sample.
22.214.171.124 - Mar 31, 2021
- Fixed implementation of the IAVOPinConnect interface.
126.96.36.199 - Mar 26, 2021
- Fixed problem with hardware encoder when there are multiple video devices.
- Added IAVOPinConnect interface to select preferred input subtype/formattype.
- Extended property page to select preferred input subtype/formattype.
- Extended IPersistStream data and registry settings to load preferred subtype/formattype.
- Corrected filter installer.
188.8.131.52 - Nov 16, 2020
- Fixed bug when getting settings from encoder parameters.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 28, 2020
- The wrapper class for the Intel QuickSync encoder has been redesigned.
- Added HEVC DP GACC encoder: Media SDK HEVC GPU Accelerated plugin which is a part of graphics driver.
- Reduced size of allocated memory for input frames and output bitstreams.
- Fixed size of buffers for output bitstreams.
- Fixed real bitrate value returned after changing parameters.
- Fixed methods for flushing encoders.
- Fixed methods of changing the bitrate "on the fly".
- Fixed problem with setting very low bitrate in H264 encoders (soft and hard).
- Extended IAVOQSEncoder interface, added methods for getting connection types and aspect ratio.
- Corrected output pin class.
- Corrected and extended property page.
- Upgraded to IPP 2020.2
- Added C++ and C# samples.
220.127.116.11 - Aug 25, 2020
- Fixed bitrate change for H264 and MPEG-2 soft encoders
- Fixed property page, allowed fast bitrate change "on the fly" (enter a number + press Enter).
- The size of DirectShow samples for very high bitrates and low FPS is increased.
18.104.22.168 - Aug 19, 2020
- Fixed issue with output aspect ratio for input media type with VIDEOINFOHEADER.
- Fixed cleaning and calculation of the average bitrate.
22.214.171.124 - May 27, 2020
- HVC1 media types are fixed, the list of output media types is expanded.
126.96.36.199 - May 26, 2020
- Fixed bug with processing fields of interlaced frames.
- Fixed bug with filter stopping due to error from the allocator when using some third-party decoders.
- Settings for encoding interlaced frames in MPEG-2 are corrected.
188.8.131.52 - May 22, 2020