EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
VANC Decoder: Release Notes
126.96.36.199 - Dec 09, 2015
- Fixed bug with invalid allocator properties from Dektec Video Capture source.
188.8.131.52 - Dec 08, 2015
- Fixed bug with WSS decoding for UYVY color space.
184.108.40.206 - Dec 04, 2015
- Added WSS/AFD search and decoding.
- Extended interface.
- Added support for v210 color space.
- Extended property page.
220.127.116.11 - Apr 10, 2015
- Upgraded to IPP 8.1.1
- Allowed connection with the wrong width or height (VANC lines are not exist) to simplify the building the graphs.
- Added interface methods for maintain aspect ratio.
- Added control on property page for maintain aspect ratio.
- Added IPersistStream and registry variables for maintain aspect ratio.
18.104.22.168 - May 11, 2014
22.214.171.124 - May 08, 2014
- Interface method for get array of VITC data extended
- Algorithm for decode VITC wrapped to separate library object
126.96.36.199 - Mar 05, 2014
- Corrected algorithm for get VITC data
188.8.131.52 - Mar 02, 2014
- First release.
- Decodes VITC data for SD resolutions only.
- Next input color spaces supported: YUY2, UYVY, YVYU, Y422, YV12, I420, NV12.