EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
Video Generator: Release Notes
184.108.40.206 - Jul 26, 2019
- Fixed bug with incorrect exchange between threads.
- Fixed bug with dynamic reconnection in Pause state.
- Corrected methods for use filter as "live source".
- Fixed bug from Google Chrome CaptureSinkFilter: invalid allocation of memory for AM_MEDIA_TYPE::pbFormat in IPin::ConnectionMediaType() method.
- Upgraded to IPP 2019.2
220.127.116.11 - Sep 28, 2017
- Corrected base class for output pins and implementation of the dynamic reconnection.
- Corrected sound generation methods.
- The SetOutputProps()/GetOutputProps() methods are added for set/get all video properties in one method.
- The SetStamp()/GetStamp() methods are added to set the stamp on the image along the left border.
- The code for connecting to the network for time synchronization is added to the filter.
- Lines with coded time of the frame added on output image.
- Fixed conversion methods from ARGB32 color space to RB16 and BR16.
- The property page is extended: controls have been added to select the type of stamp and port number.
- Lines with coded number of the frame added on output image.
- The project was recompiled with VS2015, fixed compilation errors and warnings.
18.104.22.168 - Apr 14, 2017
- Fixed bug with creating additional 'v210' mediatypes.
22.214.171.124 - Apr 14, 2017
- Fixed bug with restoring ebx register in asm functions.
- Corrected conversions for 'r210' color space.
- Added special 'v210' media type for connection to DeckLink Renderer.
126.96.36.199 - Apr 02, 2017
- Added new color spaces MEDIASUBTYPE_v210, MEDIASUBTYPE_r210, MEDIASUBTYPE_A2B10G10R10, MEDIASUBTYPE_A2R10G10B10, MEDIASUBTYPE_BR16, MEDIASUBTYPE_RB16, MEDIASUBTYPE_AR16, MEDIASUBTYPE_AB16.
- Added code for setting lower bits for color spaces with > 8 bits per color component (inverse copying of high bits).
- Added top-left and bottom-right labels to the visible part and the alpha channel of the generated image.
- Added intensity and color bars to the visible part of the generated image and intensity bar to the alpha channel.
- Corrected media types for 'v210' color space.
- Upgraded to IPP 188.8.131.520.
- Added interface IAVVersion for obtain filter's type (Debug/Release), version, compilation date/time, etc.
- Added code signing certificate.
184.108.40.206 - Sep 19, 2016
- Fixed bug with ARGB color space and the image height is not a multiple of 4 (486, for example).
220.127.116.11 - Sep 16, 2016
- Corrected media types for 10-bit RGB color spaces: MEDIASUBTYPE_A2B10G10R10 and MEDIASUBTYPE_A2R10G10B10.
18.104.22.168 - Sep 02, 2016
- Fixed bug with empty output media type and audio pin connection for some situations.
- Corrected invalid assert.
22.214.171.124 - Aug 29, 2016
- Corrected implementation of live audio stream.
- Fixed bug for audio stream in file source mode.
126.96.36.199 - Jul 07, 2016
- Added Reference Clock implementation.
- Changed interface, added methods for set test distortions (for check streams and A/V synchronization).
- Corrected IPersistStream implementation and registry settings, added description of parameters for IStream and registry.
- Corrected property page.
188.8.131.52 - Dec 27, 2015
- Added 10-bit RGB color spaces: MEDIASUBTYPE_A2B10G10R10 and MEDIASUBTYPE_A2R10G10B10.
- Fixed methods for dynamic reconnection (width/height) and dynamic media type changing (formattype, interlacing, average time).
- Added function to enable processing of the aspect ratio in VMR7/9.
- Fixed bug with list of supported media types if FORMAT_VideoInfo selected.
184.108.40.206 - Dec 16, 2015
- Allowed use of FPS = 0 for test purposes (VIDEOINFOHEADER(2)::AvgTimePerFrame = 0 in media type). FPS=25 will be used in this case for set the time stamps of output video samples.
220.127.116.11 - Oct 28, 2015
- Added axis with coordinates of the pixels relative to the center of the image.
- Added interface methods and controls on property page for set sampling rate and sine wave frequency for audio output.
18.104.22.168 - Apr 19, 2015
- Changed the time source for the generation of sound in the case of live source mode.
22.214.171.124 - Jan 22, 2015
- Corrected property page controls for set FPS.
126.96.36.199 - Dec 01, 2014
- Added interface methods for execute tests.
- Added controls to property page for set/get type and parameters of test.
188.8.131.52 - Oct 22, 2014
- Added interface methods and code for create mosaic test image.
- Added controls to property page for set/get mosaic parameters.
- Additional resolutions added to property page, property page corrected.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 14, 2014
- Corrected controls on property page.
220.127.116.11 - Sep 29, 2014
- Added interface method for save current settings to registry.
- Button for save current settings added on property page.
18.104.22.168 - Sep 18, 2014
- Upgraded to IPP 8.2.0.
- Corrected algorithm for painting
22.214.171.124 - May 14, 2014
- Corrected structure of filter
- Corrected property page
126.96.36.199 - Mar 19, 2014
- Added 720p and 1080i settings
188.8.131.52 - Jul 03, 2013
- Aspect ratio for standard PAL SD and NTSC SD resolutions changed to 4x3, for HD resolutions (1280x720 and 1920x1080) to 16x9
184.108.40.206 - Jul 03, 2013
- Fixed bug with property page
220.127.116.11 - Jul 03, 2013