EventsJun 08, 2020. MP4 & QuickTime Writer.
Added support for HEVC and MPEG-2 streams. Read more...
May 22, 2020. QuickSync Encoder. The first public release of the new DirectShow filter for encoding 8-bit 4:2:0 progressive or interlaced video frames in HEVC, H264 or MPEG-2 formats. Read more...
Mar 10, 2020. Deinterlacer Filter. Filter completely rewritten and expanded to support many new features. Read more...
May 27, 2019. WebRTC/RTP Server. Added support for MPEG-2 TS streams. Read more...
Apr 18, 2019. Video Mixer. First public release. Download
Mar 12, 2019. MXF Reader. Added support for Canon XF-HEVC files. Read more...
Video Transformer: Release Notes
18.104.22.168 - Apr 14, 2017
- IAVOVidTransformer::SetFormat() method has been extended: the "Auto" mode has been added to select the video format.
- Fixed bug with restoring ebx register in asm functions.
- Corrected conversions for 'r210' color space.
22.214.171.124 - Apr 02, 2017
- Added new color spaces MEDIASUBTYPE_v210, MEDIASUBTYPE_r210, MEDIASUBTYPE_A2B10G10R10, MEDIASUBTYPE_A2R10G10B10, MEDIASUBTYPE_BR16, MEDIASUBTYPE_RB16, MEDIASUBTYPE_AR16, MEDIASUBTYPE_AB16
- Added method for visualize the lower bits of color spaces with > 8 bpc on monitors with a maximum depth of 8 bpc.
- Corrected media types for 'v210' color space.
- Upgraded to IPP 126.96.36.1990.
188.8.131.52 - Sep 16, 2016
- Upgraded in accordance with changes in the libraries.
- Added code signing certificate.
- Added interface IAVVersion.
184.108.40.206 - Oct 01, 2014
220.127.116.11 - Jun 18, 2013